Dear BeWater members and guests,
The BeWater Martial Art and Wellness studio will resumed operation on 11 Sept 2020.
Additional arrangements for group classes and personal trainings are as follows:
- All visitors are required to wear a face mask upon entering and exiting the facilities - All visitors will be required to have a temperature check and complete a health declaration form upon entry, anyone with body temperature of 37.5℃ and above will be asked to leave the studio. - We have provided several hand sanitising stations throughout our facilities, so please use them as needed. - We encourage you to bring your own drinks, if you need to refill water, please avoid contact between your water bottle and water dispenser.
- The number of attendees will be limited to a maximum of 3 people in each class.
- Anyone who has been out of Hong Kong in the past 14 days, and/or in close contact with someone who does, will be prohibited from entering the studio.
Disinfection & anti-virus measures will be taken to protect the health and safety of our members, guests and staff:
- Disinfection and deep clean of the entire premise will be carried out before reopening.
- Disinfection and deep clean of the training area will be carried out after each class has ended.
If you feel unwell, please refrain from attending the scheduled classes and seek medical advice as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Should you have any queries or needing further information on the class schedules, please contact us directly via WhatsApp at +852-66001116.
Bewater Fitness Limited
11 Sept 2020